HARTELL GROUP PTY LTD
T/A GOLD COAST SHOWER SCREENS
CONTRACT AND ACCEPTANCE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
I hereby contract Gold Coast Shower Screens to manufacture and install the products described in my official quote and by paying the deposit acknowledge the special conditions listed herein:
- Acceptance of order – By paying your deposit, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions stipulated in this contract. By contracting our products and services via either text, phone or email, even in circumstances where a deposit has not been made, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions stipulated in this contract. As all of our products are custom manufactured to order the acceptance of our quotation is defined as an order to commence cutting of raw materials for production. Once this has commenced cancellation of this order cannot be accepted by Gold Coast Shower Screens.
- Delivery and Installation – Gold Coast Shower Screens will at all times endeavor to deliver and install all products ordered for specified dates but cannot be held responsible by material shortages supplied by others. Failure to meet installation deadlines cannot be constituted as a breach of contract and will not enable the cancellation of this order.
- Workmanship – Gold Coast Shower Screens will at all times carry out the installation of your order in a tradesman-like manner; however, we cannot be held responsible for any damage accidentally caused by the installer. The customer should ensure that all movable items be removed from shelves, floor etc. and that access to the site is unblocked and safe for passage. All other items subject to damage should be either cleared or protected to enable our installer clear access so that works can be performed without hindrance. Gold Coast Shower Screens requires you to notify us of the location of any water pipes prior to installation. It is not the responsibility of Gold Coast Shower Screens if a water pipe is damaged and the position was not disclosed.
- Quality of Materials – Gold Coast Shower Screens only accepts materials from suppliers who meet the highest industry standards. Hence, we cannot accept responsibility for minor imperfections in glass, aluminium, slight colour variations of metal etc. when all such occurrences are generally regarded as being within industry standards.
- Rubbish – All rubbish is to be removed by clients unless otherwise specified. Any paid removal of existing products will be disposed of by Gold Coast Shower Screens.
- Removal of existing products – Gold Coast Shower Screens will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure no damage is done when removing existing products. However, due to the fact that Gold Coast Shower Screens is unaware of the condition of the existing products, the structure they are fitted to, or how the existing products were originally installed and manufactured, Gold Coast Shower Screens cannot be liable for damage caused by the removal of the existing product.
- Variations – Any alteration from the accepted order involving extra materials or labour costs will only be undertaken upon an agreed variation and may incur additional charges.
- Payment Terms – Payment terms will be specified in your quote. Gold Coast Shower Screens accept Cash, Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer (payment via Card or PayPal attract a 2% fee). Orders will only be placed once funds have been received. C.O.D orders must make payment to the installer before they leave site.
- Warranty and Guarantee – Gold Coast Shower Screens guarantee all installed products for a period of 12 months against workmanship, installation and material defects. All warranty claims require proof of purchase.
- Title of the goods only passes to the buyer upon receipt in full has been received by Gold Coast Shower Screens (the seller) for the full amount of the goods.
- Notwithstanding that title remains with the seller until payment in full is received, the risk in the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery.
Until title of the goods passes to the buyer:
- The buyer will hold the goods solely as bailee for the seller;
- The buyer will store the goods separately from its own goods and those of other persons and in such a manner as will clearly identify the product as the property of the seller;
- In the event that the buyer fails to pay for the goods within the normal terms of trade of the seller, the seller may repossess the goods and the buyer hereby licenses the seller to enter its premises or any other premises where the goods are stored at any time without notice in order to inspect or repossess the goods;
- The buyer is hereby authorized to sell the product but only as agent and bailee for the seller and the entire proceeds of the sale must be held in a separate account in trust for the seller. The amount must exceed or be of equal value as the outstanding balance the buyer owes the seller;
- The buyer hereby agrees not to cut, alter or affix or install the goods until title has passed to the buyer; and
- The seller retains its rights as unpaid seller in respect of the goods.
Here at Gold Coast Shower Screens we offer an obligation free measure and quote to all of our customers. Although we specialise on the Gold Coast, we also service all of South East Queensland.
Please fill in the below form and one of our experienced representatives will be in contact with you as soon as possible.